Akins Photojournalism

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Practice Photoshop

Practice with at least two techniques you will use in your illustration

Go to:
http://www.atomiclearning.com/photoshopcs2_adv_pc
(note, if you are accessing this from home, you must enter a password - see connolly)

Choose any two lettered sections that you might use in your illustration, and complete the numbered steps. Practice these on any image, and save the results. Post the final product to your blog and name the post "Atomic - X" where X= the lettered section

Try at least one REALLY cool tutorial
Look through the following tutorials, and choose ONE to complete:
http://www.worth1000.com/tutorial.asp

Check out Corbis for great images

Save the final product in your folder, and post it to your blog (titled "my tutorial") when you are finished.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger orta44 said...

Hello mister connally. Ima need a camera. Not a digital,(I'm not that special or in dire need of one) but I need something over spring break. During the first 2 days of it. My Mother has already scheduled for my Brother and I for some house cleaning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home